Wednesday 2 May 2012

Year 8 homework for Friday 11 May and reminder for this Friday

A reminder that our new homework day is Friday so the new deadline to do homework 2 is this Friday - 4 May:

1. Create a new book cover for either Oliver or Great Expectations - for either one ensure you are showing your understanding of the atmostphere
OR
2. Write a film review of the scariest film you have seen (please remember that I need to read them and the scariest film I have seen is Ghostbusters! Don't overdo the blood and gore...)

Unfortunately I'm still missing a few homeworks from the Dickens research one. Get this to me this Friday if you haven't already handed it in.
Homework due Friday 11 May - plenty of notice to get this one done!

Choose a character from a film. Write a review of the character by answering the following questions (you may also like to include a photograph)
1. Which four words would best describe this character's personality?
2. How would you describe their physical features?
3. How does the audience feel towards the character? (i.e. do we feel fear or pity etc?)
4. Do you think that the actor playing the role is a good choice? why?
5. Why did you choose this character?

Either add a comment to this post or bring it in on paper or in your book.

2 comments:

  1. i choose neo from the matrix

    1)powerfull,strong,feared,good

    2)normal build tall

    3)expent wanting him to win

    4)the actor played the role well becoues he showed felling

    5)becoues i like the movies

    by luke duplooy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Chose Johnny Depp from, 'Pirates of the Caribbean' aka Jack Sparrow

    1) Funny, Heroic, Adventures, Witty

    2) Tall, Handsome, Classic Pirate clothes, Dreadlocks

    3) I think the audience feel like he is friendly and funny. Also Humble and Witty/Smart

    4) I Think Johnny Depp was a very good chose for this movie because he is well known and is a very good and successful actor.

    5) I chose this character because I love the character I think he is different and quirky and very likable and Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favorite movies

    ReplyDelete